Format & Call Letters
Classic Hits - KDVL FM
Cruiser 102 is your radio home for 24/7 FUN in the Lake Region.
Cruiser 102 is targeted to reach affluent Adults between the ages of 25 to 54.
Artist Profile: We play Superstars like The Police, Queen, David Bowie, Rolling Stones, Phil Collins, Journey, Prince, AC/DC, Guns n' Roses, Eagles, Hall & Oates, John C Mellencamp, Marvin Gaye, Cheap Trick, Billy Joel, Foreigner, Fleetwood Mac, Bon Jovi, Supertramp, Cyndi Lauper, Kansas, Aerosmith, Goo Goo Dolls, Steve Miller, and Eric Clapton make this format one that will stand the test of time!
The Cruiser 102's Classic Hits music format has grown as one of the fastest growing formats in America over the past decade.
Cruiser 102's Classic Hits music format has also become a very popular at work choice for listeners.
Cruiser 102 allows advertisers to reach a large consumer group that can’t be reached with any other station.
Cruiser 102'sis designed to reach active consumers in their prime spending years.
The Cruiser 102's Classic Hits music format continues to be one of the most top rated formats in America for advertisers.
Cruiser 102 has wide demographic appeal with consumers who have purchasing power!
Age Composition: Over 75% of Classic Hits listeners in America fall into the 25-64 age group.
- Almost 30% of Classic Hits listeners in America are adults 45 to 54 years old.
- Over 25% of Classic Hits listeners in America are adults 55 to 64 years old.
- Almost 15% of Classic Hits listeners in America are adults 65+.
- Over 12% of Classic Hits listeners in America are adults 35 to 44 years old.
- Almost 10% of Classic Hits listeners are adults 25-34 years old.
Gender: Almost 55% of Classic Hits listeners in America are male while over 45% are female.
Household Income: Classic Hits listeners in America have high earning power.
- Over 30% of Classic Hits listeners in America have an income over $75,000.
- Almost 25% of Classic Hits listeners in America has an income of $50,000 -$74,999.
- Over 26% of Classic Hits listeners in America has an income of $25,000 - $49,999.
- Over 55% of Classic Hit listeners have an annual household income of over $50,000 a year.
Occupation: Cruiser 102 listeners are employed as Owners, Managers or Professionals, employed as Tradespeople, employed in the Sales and Service industry and are also employed as Administrators or Clerical staff.
Education: Cruiser 102 listeners are well educated.
- Over 27% are College graduates.
- Over 32% have attended community college.
- Over 34% have a high school diploma.
Investments: Cruiser 102 targets listeners who have high incomes and invest in real estate, mutual funds, stocks/bonds, retirement programs, savings accounts, etc.
Activity: The Cruiser 102 attracts listeners who actively participating in exercise and fitness, boating, biking, golfing, camping, hiking, and going to the cottage on weekends.
These listeners dine out frequently, attend local and regional sporting events and concerts.
Get your message out to thousands of potential new customers each week with Cruiser 102.
Cruiser 102 listeners are in their prime earning and spending years.
Home: Cruiser 102 targets homeowners. A huge category with these consumers is home improvement and home decorating.
Home Spending: Started or completed in the past 2 years
- Interior painting/wallpaper
- Landscaping or yard improvements
- Exterior painting/staining
- Energy conservation projects
- Floor tiles or vinyl flooring
- Installed windows or doors
- Other home projects
Cruiser 102 targets listeners with purchasing power in the Devils Lake area..
Cruiser 102 Listeners
- Purchase a wide variety of electronic devices including computers, tablets, smartphones, MP3 players, video games, HDTVs, digital video recorders (TiVo) and digital cameras.
- Are big consumers of furniture, major appliances, and automobiles.
- Purchased fine and costume jewelry, cosmetics, perfume, and skin care products.
- Enjoy going out to restaurants often every month. Over 50% go out more than 5 to 6 times a month.
- In the past year purchased men and women's clothing, infant and children clothing, men's and woman's shoes and accessories.
Market your business to active consumers each week with K-Hits.
Consumer Spending Profile
Cruiser 102 attracts consumers that spent heavily in the following categories in the past year.
Many of Cruiser 102 listeners:
- Purchased books in the past year.
- Purchased garden supplies in the past year.
- Purchased flowers as a gift in the past year.
- Purchased healthcare products in the past year.
- Purchased auto maintenance in the past year.
- Purchased vacations in the past year.
- Purchased tickets to concerts and sporting events in the past year.
- Purchased pet supplies in the past year.
- Purchased small appliances in the past year.
- Purchased a vehicle in the past two years.
Cruiser 102 targets listeners with retail purchasing power.
We Live Here
Cruiser 102 is committed to super-serving the Devils Lake community. The station has a strong focus on local events, issues, entertainment, civic functions, as well as, charitable causes. We take pride in being an important part of the fabric of our community.
At Cruiser 102 we love taking part in community events and getting behind local causes that affect our listeners.
Cruiser 102 is extremely proud of its commitment to actively supports hundreds of worthwhile causes.
Start Your Day With Jeremy Wayne On Cruiser 102
Joining the RadioWorks crew in 2003, Jeremy has done everything from part-time work to Overnights. He joins you weekday mornings as host of the "Morning Jam".
A lifelong resident of Devils Lake, Jeremy also serves as our resident IT guru (and what he doesn't know about computers is not worth knowing)
In his spare time, he's usually out golfing (or trying to) and is also the PA voice of the Firebirds and the Royals here in the Lake Region.
Wake up to Jeremy Wayne weekday mornings on Cruiser 102.
Cruiser 102 Coverage Map
To Learn More How Radio Can Help
Grow Your Business Click Here