We Are Ag Radio
Our stations are your one-stop shop in the Devils Lake area for all things farm, ranch, news and weather!
Agriculture generates 20 percent of the U.S. gross national product. Our stations are dedicated to being the Devils Lake agriculture source. From keeping producers informed about what’s happening in their industry to educating consumers we keep you informed with the latest agriculture news you need to best manage your business.
Farmers and ranchers listen to our Ag programming for farm news, weather, markets, and ag information. In fact, According to Brownfield Ag News found that radio surpassed all other forms of media for farmers and ranchers every single day and that 89% of farmers and ranchers listened to farm radio nationwide at least three times per week!
We feature Ag programming including reports on farm and ranch news including poultry, dairy, beef, horses, sheep, row crops and forages, farm business management, product information, farm safety, new ag initiatives, organic farms and farming, legislative matters, rural issues, market conditions and more for ranchers and producers.
Our stations are locally owned and operated and strive to bring content to the airwaves that farmers in a saturated market can rely on daily. We keep listeners informed.
For those in agriculture, our Ag programming provides the most comprehensive coverage of markets, farm news, and coverage of local, statewide and national events. If agriculture needs to know, they turn to us.
Our Ag programming delivers Ag News that connects producers with consumers. More ranchers & farmers listen to our Ag programming more than any other radio format!
Our Ag programming targets Affluent Men 35+ with high earning power in their prime spending years.
- We are the No.1 stations to reach to producers & farmers.
- Our programming targets adults aged 35 + and producers 25+.
- Our stations have some of the most educated and affluent listeners.
Our Ag programming is a very effective way to reach new customers with a high disposable income.
Ag Listener Profile
All Ag Radio targets listeners in their prime spending years.
The All Ag Rado listener:
- Are the decision-makers of their household and/or farm.
- Are loyal and listen for long periods of time.
- Are business-savvy and look for information to keep them informed on their market and keep their businesses profitable.
- Are primary 35 to 64+ with a secondary demographic: 25 to 54.
Gender Profile: the majority of our Ag listeners are males. Most of this consumer group falls significantly into the important 25-64 age group.
Marital Status: Most of our listeners are married or engaged.
Occupation Profile: We target individuals who are employed full-time in a variety of occupations including farmer, rancher, owner, manager, professional, clerical, trade, skilled sales, and technical.
Education Profile: our Ag programming attracts listeners that are well educated. The majority have attended or completed college.
Activities: Our stations attract listeners who actively participating in exercise and fitness, biking, hunting, fishing, boating, golfing, gardening, and hiking.
All Ag Radio listeners enjoy going out to music concerts, sporting events, bars, and restaurants.
Investments: All Ag Radio targets listeners who have high incomes, are homeowners and invest in mutual funds, stocks/bonds, retirement programs, and investment real estate.
All Ag Radio listeners are a demographically appealing group that includes high-income earners and is a very effective way to reach new customers.
Market Your business to thousands of potential customers each week with our Ag programming.
Consumer Spending And Investment Profile
Our programming attracts consumers that spend heavily in the following categories in the past year.
Many of our Ag listeners:
- Purchased books in the past year.
- Purchased garden supplies in the past year.
- Purchased flowers as a gift in the past year.
- Purchased men's clothing in the past year.
- Purchased men's shoes in the past year.
- Purchased women's clothing in the past year.
- Purchased fine jewelry in the past year.
- Purchased children's clothing in the past year.
- Purchased wine and beer in the past year.
- Purchased goods online on the Internet in the past year.
- Purchased small appliances in the past year.
- Purchased a vehicle in the past two years.
Our Ag programming targets listeners with retail purchasing power.
All Radio Listeners Have Spending Power!
We target homeowners. A huge category for these consumers is home/farm improvement.
Spending: Our Ag radio listeners spend heavily in these areas.
- Interior painting/wallpaper
- Landscaping or yard improvements
- Exterior painting/staining
- Energy conservation projects
- Floor tiles or vinyl flooring
- Installed windows or doors
- Other home projects
Over 50% spent more than $5000-$10,000 on home improvements and renovation in the past two years.
We target listeners with purchasing power.
So Why Advertise With All Ag Radio
- Get top of mind awareness with thousands of customers each week.
- Increase traffic with a campaign designed to increase sales.
- Drive new traffic to your business seven days a week.
- Build your business’s image with potential new Ag customers quickly.
- Reinforce your brand's name and image with current customers.
- Increase recall with Ag consumers during the important buying cycle.
- Priced right making it a very affordable investment.
All Ag Radio reaches the right people who have Ag spending power!
Our Ag Programming Is Built For AG Advertisers
Ag programming is foreground radio. Unlike music radio, talk radio commands attention. Ag radio listeners aren't just button-pushers who stop pushing buttons when they hear a song they like. They're LISTENING, closely.
Ag programming is the best environment for an advertising message. Because Ag Radio programming is the spoken word, commercials don't interrupt programming the way they halt music Radio. In music Radio, the most common point of tune-out is when a commercial begins. Yet Talk listeners regard commercials as informative.
Ag programming is a resource. Because listeners use it for Ag news, weather and business news, listeners find talk radio informative. They BELIEVE what they hear.
Ag listeners are more involved. Because they're paying attention, and bonding with on-air personalities, they're more likely to respond to advertising messages.
Ag programming is unique among other radio formats. Due to the nature of this format, people listen to Ag Radio differently.
Ag programming is a high impact foreground listening medium. We cater to affluent, fast-paced professionals who love to hear the latest Ag news, Ag weather events and stories.
Ag Radio listeners are actively listening to get the Ag information they want. Your commercial message cuts through and gets heard on our stations.
Ag programming is built for Ag advertisers. We deliver an affluent audience that can't be reached by any other radio station making Ag programming a great investment to help you get more customers.
Our Ag programming is one of the strongest ways to reach Ag buyers for farm and ranch news, products and services in the Devils Lake area today!
The All Ag Radio Line-up Monday To Friday
All Ag Radio features some of the most highly listened to Ag talk in Floydada/Dumas.
5:30 a.m. – Ag Headline News
7:00 a.m. – Agribusiness News
8:00 a.m. – Ag Market Review and Overnight Trading Update
11:00 a.m. – Ag Markets Opening Update
12:00 p.m. – Midday Farm Report and Market Update
3:30 p.m. – Closing Markets Report
The All Ag Radio sales team can help you make the right marketing decisions to grow your business and reach thousands of potential new customers each week.
- Ag News & Weather sponsorships
- Dairy Update sponsorships
- Sports sponsorships
- Regional Livestock Reports sponsorships
- Ag business News sponsorships
- Commodity Update sponsorships
- Livestock Futures sponsorships
- Grain Report sponsorships
- Futures Update sponsorships
All Ag Radio Ag News/Talk is one of the most powerful performing formats for Ag advertisers today!
To Learn More How Radio Can Help
Grow Your Business Click Here